Y Strainers are an often overlooked fitting for a PVC pipe system. Strainers should be installed to catch the occasional bit of debris in a system. If you have a water supply which is constantly full of large particles, a larger, more substantial filter system should be installed. If your water source is generally clean has any possibility of being contaminated by biological matter, bits of string, cable ties etc swept from floors or gantries, or even a tool dropped into a sump, the fitting of a strainer in your line can be invaluable. With mesh sizes of 0.9mm in strainers up to 63mm, and 2mm in the strainers over that size, there is very little affect to water flow rates, pressures etc.
- We Made a Light Tent with Our Furniture Grade Pipe and Fittings!
- We are Trialling Environmentally Friendly Bags
- Our YouTube Channel
- More Helpful Information on Our Website
- Clear PVC Pipe Systems
- We Now Have a Stock of Green Combi Slide Valves!
- Our New Product Images
- The Best Ways to Repair a Broken Piece of Pipe in Your Pipe System