PVC ventilation systems can be joined by either solvent weld, hot air welding, or using a temporary sealer such as silicone / mastic. PPS system can only be hot air welded.
For Sales and Advice Call
- Assembling Vent Pipe Systems
- Drainage Pipe Ratings
- An alternative to Durapipe
- How to assemble plastic pipe and fittings
- Y Strainers save downtime
- Pipework for hydro power systems
- North American Plastic Pipe Specifications
- PVC, UPVC and PVCU
- Contractors Packs Introduced
- HELP! How soon can I turn my system on?
Identifying and measuring threads on plastic pipe fittings.
How to choose between Single Union and Double Union Ball Valves.