Our YouTube channel is rich with informative videos to help you with issues you might have in your pipe system and deciding which products you need! For example, if you have a broken piece of pipe in your system, we can help you decide the best way to resolve it!
- Check Out Our Pipe Insulation Category Page!
- How to Repair a Broken Piece of Pipe
- Help Us Improve Your Experience of Our Website!
- Explore our Knowledge Base!
- August Bank Holiday
- Our Website Got A Make-Over!
- Our Website Survey
- We Made a Light Tent with Our Furniture Grade Pipe and Fittings!
- We are Trialling Environmentally Friendly Bags
- Our YouTube Channel
You might have noticed some informative videos dotted around our website - these come from our own YouTube channel, which is stocked with far more videos!
Read on to find out more.
There are a few different methods for replacing a broken piece of pipe in your pipe system. They depend on the amount of pipe movement your system will allow, how quickly you would need to get your system up and running again, and at what pressure your system operates at. Read this blog post to understand each method and help you decide which one suits you best.
We have recently added a new range of coloured Furniture/ Display Grade PVC pipe and fittings to our website.
This video demonstrates the difference between standard PVC and Furniture/ Display Grade PVC pipe and fittings.