Our YouTube channel is rich with informative videos to help you with issues you might have in your pipe system and deciding which products you need! For example, if you have a broken piece of pipe in your system, we can help you decide the best way to resolve it!
- Upcoming Improvements to Our Checkout
- Check our Christmas Closing Times
- Check Out Our Pipe Insulation Category Page!
- How to Repair a Broken Piece of Pipe
- Help Us Improve Your Experience of Our Website!
- Explore our Knowledge Base!
- August Bank Holiday
- Our Website Got A Make-Over!
- Our Website Survey
- We Made a Light Tent with Our Furniture Grade Pipe and Fittings!
If you have been on our technical info page recently, you'll see that the page is now split into two tabs! One is for the technical info you are used to - such as chemical compatibility tables and flange tables - and the other is for our new knowledge base!
Read on to find out more about this new feature.
You might have noticed some informative videos dotted around our website - these come from our own YouTube channel, which is stocked with far more videos!
Read on to find out more.
We have been adding more helpful information to some of our website pages! Read this blog post to find out more.
There are a few different methods for replacing a broken piece of pipe in your pipe system. They depend on the amount of pipe movement your system will allow, how quickly you would need to get your system up and running again, and at what pressure your system operates at. Read this blog post to understand each method and help you decide which one suits you best.