When we realised we needed a light tent for our product photography, we knew the only thing to do was to put our own products to the test! Read more to find out how it went!
- Help Us Improve Your Experience of Our Website!
- Explore our Knowledge Base!
- August Bank Holiday
- Our Website Got A Make-Over!
- Our Website Survey
- We Made a Light Tent with Our Furniture Grade Pipe and Fittings!
- We are Trialling Environmentally Friendly Bags
- Our YouTube Channel
- More Helpful Information on Our Website
We have been adding more helpful information to some of our website pages! Read this blog post to find out more.
There are a few different methods for replacing a broken piece of pipe in your pipe system. They depend on the amount of pipe movement your system will allow, how quickly you would need to get your system up and running again, and at what pressure your system operates at. Read this blog post to understand each method and help you decide which one suits you best.
If you love our furniture grade pipe but aren't really interested in the rest of our products, we have a sister company dedicated to the DIY market and furniture grade PVC's place within it! Read on for more information.