We have been adding more helpful information to some of our website pages! Read this blog post to find out more.
- Check Out Our Pipe Insulation Category Page!
- How to Repair a Broken Piece of Pipe
- Help Us Improve Your Experience of Our Website!
- Explore our Knowledge Base!
- August Bank Holiday
- Our Website Got A Make-Over!
- Our Website Survey
- We Made a Light Tent with Our Furniture Grade Pipe and Fittings!
- We are Trialling Environmentally Friendly Bags
- Our YouTube Channel
ABS plastic has several characteristics that makes it the material of choice for many specialist applications. ABS has a high ductility, which is the ability to deform and reform to the items original shape. The best known application of this is in the use of ABS for making LEGO bricks.
Alternative plastic pipe system to Durapipe
New videos on our YouTube channel, including a full description of how to cement plastic pipe and fittings together.